UPSC IES/ESE 2023 Syllabus, Notification, Pattern, Online classes
UPSC IES 2023 SYLLABUS – By gate ies psu online
FOR IES GS CHECK VIDEOS AND NOTES ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ALL QUESTIONS ASKED FROM OUR VIDEOS AND NOTES IN IES 2022 PRE GS PART. CLASSES FOR IES GS PART STARTED FOR 2023 JUST CHECK HERE
SYLLABUS FOR IES 2023
As we know ies exam is also known as ESE exam and conducted by UPSC. Here this recruitment under four categories.
1.civil engineering 2.electronics and Telecommunication 3.electrical engineering 4.mechanical engineering
PATTERN FOR EXAM
This is three stage exam
1. pre(500 marks)
200 Gs (for gs part just check our classes) +300 technical (this syllabus is same which you studied in your b. tech course just check syllabus below)
300 tech – 1 +300 tech paper 2 this is written exam only technical papers in main exam just check syllabus below
3.Interview (200 marks )
This is personality test just after mains exam
SYLLABUS IES 2023
FOR GS PART
1. Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development
2. Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
3. Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
4. General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
5. Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services
6. Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment
7. Basics of Project Management
8. Basics of Material Science and Engineering
9. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e‐governance and technology based education.
10. Ethics and values in Engineering profession.
Note: The paper in General Studies and Engineering Aptitude will include Knowledge of relevant topics as may be expected from an engineering graduate, without special study. Questions from all the 10 topics mentioned above shall be set. Marks for each Topic may range from 5% to 15% of the total marks in the paper.
2. Mechanical engineering
3. electrical engineering
4.Electronics and Telecommunication
Yes, lots of big institutes want to buy our great community since our launch but believe our mission is to provide quality content with affordability. And now IRMS is also with UPSC Civil Services Exam. So Now good news for all aspirants we have developed our android app, MY UPSC CLASS. Where our needful students can prepare ies gs, IAS Civil services exam with foundation course pre as well as mains.